Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brannelly Last Minute Feedback



Hey I know I am cutting it very last minute. I am sending my final versions to the printers tomorrow afternoon (well actually today as it is very early morning Wednesday right now), so I thought I would ask for any final feedback on some of my department articles. The recipe and the workout will appear as a spread that is why I chose not to keep the split image design theme for the workout page. I thought it would be too much and one of the pages needed to be toned down. Any and all feedback, hopefully early, is appreciated! Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Brittany - these all look quite nice to me, I don't see anything that stands out as a problem issue in these individual pages. Of course, it would have been nice to see "spreads" here (you can export to jpeg as "spreads) giving me more of a "reader" experience. But... in my mind, the 2 pages opposite each other seem to work just fine. NICE!!

    ReplyDelete