Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Michael Eggerl - Dummy 16 Page (Updated)

Magazine Dummy Sheet - 16 Page Updated


I have updated my dummy sheet based on our class overview of creating a dummy sheet.  Additionally I have included changes based on classmate recommendations.

-------------

Magazine Dummy Sheet - 16 Page (Original)


Not sure if anyone is planning on posting a copy of their mock dummy sheet but thought I'd put mine out there.  My content will require the 16-page layout design.  No feedback is expected, but if you have a few moments take a peek, please do.  Let me know if anything jumps out at you that I might have missed, should reconsider, and so on.

1 comment:

  1. Michael - I wish I could read this more clearly. It's dark enough that between the lack of contrast and size - I'm guessing at what I'm seeing. Can you replace this with a lighter version?

    ReplyDelete